Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Lacy Fingerless Mitts [Pattern]

 Lacy Fingerless Mitt's

Just in time for my Christmas crochet madness.  These beaut's work up with less then 100 yd of light weight/fingerling yarn.

 Here I used just under one skein of Paton's Silk/Bamboo blend in Sapphire, and about 2/3 of a skein of Red Heart Boutique in Parrot. 

They should be fairly easy to adapt to smaller or larger sizes but the pattern is writen to fit an adult med/large.  The design leaves them with alot of stretch so this size should fit most, but you can easily drop down/up a size by dropping/adding a row of dc.

The pattern can be found here in PDF form.

If you enjoy the pattern please feel free to send a donation my way to help keep me writing and working on free patterns!






2 comments:

  1. I keep getting an error message when I try to download. It says document is not in pdf format.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I will see what I can do, what browser are you using? Does the pattern come up in the browser window when you click on the link? Dropbox is still showing it as shared so anyone who has the link should be able to access it; I will refreash the link and if it still doesn't work for you I can email it to you if you like.

    ReplyDelete