The only thing I got a decient shot of is the batch of custum eyes I finished painting for my Supernatural Craft Swap.
Since I custom blend my own paint for (most) the eyes I have a good amount of paint and it would be a waste to just do one set of eyes when I could do 6-8 (only the driest seen in photo) of each color blend before the paint dried up (or ran out). So I made a batch of Angle Blues, and some Moose Hazel. Since my eyes are hazel I know they tend to shift from light brown to dark, to green, to a coppery shade, so depending on how the light hits these they should have some tones of dark/light brown with just a shift of copper. I also have one set of Demonic Red, since I didn't need to 'mix' anything to get the shade of red I needed I only made one set.
Not seen are some custom mixed green hazel eye, I think they where mixed in with the wetter eyes and I just didnt want to risk smearing the colors together trying to pick them up.
Out side of this I have most of my boys clothing ideas laid out, just have to find the elusive grays I need.
--Outside of all the SNCS stuff.--
I have finished 25 amigurumi for the RESOBox event this Dec-Feb. Once I burn out on working on them I swap to christmas gifts (got 4 done) projects. I have a few new patterns that I need to write up, chart and share here, one is a cabled hat I worked up for a christmas gift. I had wanted a gender neutral item so I could make it in a neutral color to give to either male or female's.
Before I ship them all off I will most defiantly get some photos of all the ami's.