Friday, March 27, 2015

The Presentation I used at Kawa Kon!


People have showed intrest in wanting a copy of my PP presentation from the pannel I ran at Kawa Kon.  

Sorry it has take me so long to get it up, the weather here has been freezing-summer-cold-mild-frost bit which has my immune system just sputtering.  Now that I can focus here is the slide show!!









I want to give a huge shout out to a few people--

Twinky Chan --Thanks for letting me show off some your awsome work.    
                 
Crochet-gifs -- Invaluable to people just learning to crochet thank you for all the work you share.

Su-ami -- Your Micro crochet wow's people, and I love pointing your work out when I talk about crochet being an art form and not just a craft.
       
Lastly to all the people of reddit who sent me photos of blankets/amigurumi's/crochet to share.








No comments:

Post a Comment