Thursday, March 12, 2015

Hippo Butt! (NYR photo update)

Ok so here is my current progress on the Happypotumus.

This is the first time I have gotten a nice clear picture that shows most of the colors true.  Unfortunaly the lighter shades seemed to be washed out by the flash, and with out the flash the darker shades all looked the same.   I do love how the purple and dark green work together here.  I havent been doing any ploting of colors other then the finishing rounds, the legs are finished as you can see in the eggplant where the body is finished in Shoal.  I think I will keep the front legs in eggplant but I am still deciding on if I want the bell in shoal or eggplant.         


To top it all off some time during the Kawa Kon rush to make items for examples I misplaced the only 2.00mm hook I own.  I typically leave the hook with the project it is used on, and I swear I had left it in the box with all the yarn and wip but it is no where to be found.

I am going to see if I can match the gauge using a 2.10 mm or a 1.90mm and hope my 2.00mm pops up some time soonest.






No comments:

Post a Comment