Saturday, January 31, 2015

Resolution Round up 1/31

Its the end of the month so I am going to share my progress.  I restrained myself and only worked 4 motifs this month which completed the hind set of feet/legs for the Hippo.

Sorry for the washed out look of the photo its over cast today and my phone aparntly likes blue hues.  These colors are greens blues and purple.

I find I am actually a little bit excited to make the next few motifs.  Spreading it out like this has keep me interested in the project and since its a fairly tedious task with a small hook keeping my interest is key to not burning out.      
                        
I am wondering if I should keep the joining round all in that purple, or if I should deviate and do a few in the other shade of green that I have 2 skeins of.

No comments:

Post a Comment