Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Pumpkin carving contest

Animeggroll  is having a pumpkin carving contest this weekend on there 3rd anniverary party.
They have to be anime theamed, and I was going to do drawings/painted on of the cats of anime but I saw on of the pumpkins they aready recived and the art on it was from Nana and it was amazing!  So I am going to actull crave a catbus from My Neighbor Totoro.

Since I was feeling a bit under the weather this morning crocheting is more difficult then it should be so I thought I would start sketching out my catbus on the pumpkin. The colored in sections will not be cut out i am still debating on if I will cut out the eyes or just make the wall really thin.






This Pumpkin was not made by me, Luthor over at Animeggroll carved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment