Wednesday, October 24, 2012

One of those days...

Have you ever had one of those days when for some reason you just couldn't do the most simple task?  The last few days have been like that for me.  I am working on an other birthday gift this one for my sister, that is coming up sooner then my moms and I get about 2000 to 3000 stitches in and have to unravel the WHOLE thing because I just cant seem to do the most basic shaping correctly. The first time it went all wobbly so I just assumed i over increased but I didn't see that when I unraveled.  Second time even though I wasn't increasing the shape was increasing.....  I have re-work this first 2K/3K about four times now and I think I have finally got it!!  Still need a few more rows before I can tell if it is going to look right *sigh*.  She better love it when its finished. 

Maybe I have just being crocheting to much and need a 24 brake?

Speaking of the Beatles dolls..... I have kind of put them out of sight and forgot about them >.> now I am dreading going over the to nose/mouth or not to nose/mouth question.

No comments:

Post a Comment