Saturday, October 20, 2012

New Project WIP- Kicking boots for Jordan!

 I know I said I wouldnt start on an other personal project untill I finished 'The Beatles' but.... come on these are gonna be so cute when they're finished!!

I am writing the pattern as I go so when I make the second one it will look the same.  Working with 'Love this Yarn' in toasted almond. 

So far I have the base of the boot finished just have to make the wrap-a-round boot leg.
 
If these do not fit Miss Jordan I will probably throw them up for sale before trying to make an other pair so I can purchase more yarn!!

This boot is approximately 4 1/4 to 4 1/2 inches long by 2 1/2 inches wide (at the toe, the heel is about 2in) the ankle circumference is roughly 6 inches round and is stretchy enough to adjust for a wider foot/ankle.

When they are finished they will wrap around the ankle and button shut.  They should be easy enough to slide on and off without having to unbutton but just in case the options will be nice if you need to put them on over bulky or frilly socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment