Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Toddler Lace Fingerless Mitts [Pattern]

Toddler Lace Fingerless Mitts

I made a pair of fingerless mitt's for a commission and I did the pass off today, my sister plan's on delivering them for me tomorrow.  Only at the pass off my niece asked if they where an other gift for her.  


So she suckered me into making a 3 year old toddler version of the mitt's just for her, the ones I cant seem to stop making.
This pattern is sized for my 3 year old niece whose wide's part of her hand is 5 1/2 inches round.  Like with the adult pattern is is very easy to adjust smaller or bigger by adding/subtracting rows or going up/down a crochet hook.
These where made with Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable, using a size F 3.75mm crochet hook. 

As with all my patterns feel free to use them to make items to sell just credit me as the designer.  Feel free to drop a donation off at my pay pal if you love the pattern and want to help support me writing more.






No comments:

Post a Comment