Saturday, September 27, 2014

Birthday gift!! Skullisious Shawl



This Skull Shawl is for my sisters birthday.

For some reason this yarn just attracted every ounce of pet hair to it, I have done the duck tape, gone in with tweezers, used the sticky pet hair roller and none of it really 'worked' so I am hoping a good wash will fix it.

The cat seen in the pictures (told you it attracts pet hair like a beacon) belongs to the neighbors she heard me rummaging in the bag I have all the gifts sorted in and ran right over to get in on the photo shoot.

I have worked on this one on and off since June.  I can honestly say I will NEVER make this pattern again with out some realy good incentive.  Its way to easy to accidentally miss count a chain section or forget to start the next skull section in the right row.

I did have to frog it a few times, I failed to start the next row of skulls twice which is adding a long chain section between finishing the top section of the previous skull sections.

My sister seems to love it!!  I gave it to her two months early... she says its because I cant keep a secret, I think its so I wont be temped to torch the shawl for all the pain in a butness it was to make.













No comments:

Post a Comment