I swear I am working on getting my patterns all typed up and bundled. While doing it, I had an idea. What would an Octo look like if I made it with a African Flower motif to start. This is the result, I know if I make a second I have to work on the flower part as it left gaps big enough for stuffing to seen which means it can be pulled/worked out. I used the left over yarn from my purse and scraps from the pillow shame I made back in april.
I am currently working on a Mythic Amigurumi Booklet that will have the patterns I wrote for chibi dragons, cthulhu, abnormal unicorn, and a dragon egg pouch.