Friday, January 17, 2014

Dragon Egg (Dice Bag)


So I am gearing up for a convention that is in June.  I want to make a few dice bag's because it is a gaming convention.  This is one of the ideas I have come up with it is suppost to look like a dragon egg playing on popular shows like Game of Thrones and of course How to Train a Dragon.

I made it up as I went, I made the base of a circular sc, then made the under structure out of all DC, making the scales by skipping 2 dc and working the scale over the next to posts.

I have no idea how well this will go over or how much I will want to charge for it.  I am thinking of asking $15-20, I put in over 8 hours and would be so disappointed if no one was even interested.

I think the next Dice bag I work up might be a BaBomb I am just unsure how I will make the top look right and not like a black bag with a gray drawstring.  I might also work up some Police Box Dice Bags as well but that depends on if I can get toner for my printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment