Saturday, September 22, 2012

Irish crochet cord bracelet


I got this stunning hand made glass bead today, a friend Karla keeps inviting me to come to the jewelry conventions she sells at.  I bought a few things while there but I couldn't pass this up.  Its got tiny crystals inside of it that add a little more sparkle and I knew it would be perfect for this bracelet.  My camera did no justice to the colors but its a shimmering rich purple with a river of silver blue and a few sparkling peek-a-boo crystals.

She also had a tiny bat that I was in love with but only one and I don't know what I would have done with one, but two I would make into earrings.  Check out her site @ studiosolana.com

I feel this bracelet is finished. just need to polish up the clasp wrap it and remember who it is for.











No comments:

Post a Comment