Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Possitives and Stress!!

So I have Positive news but its stressing me out a little!!

The Missouri Botanical Garden wants me to crochet for them!!  Sadly the amount they wanted was way to much.  It was about 3-4 months worth of work.  I shot back more reasonable numbers that I know I can finish by the time they need them (August 31).  Its stressful, I think as I am working I am way to hard on myself.  I really want to de-mane all the Unicorns I finished because I don't like how they look and that will add a lot more work onto my tab *sign*.

Have you ever been unhappy with your crochet and taken it apart to redo?  I feel I just rushed them to get them done and the manes are to short so the yarn isn't laying right.

I really hope these do well at the festival.  This opportunity is amazing for me and I am so excited and grateful to the mystery person who passed along my card.

I will share photos in a few days of the work I am making for them when I get a chance.

2 comments:

  1. How marvellous to be offered too much work, Sara! :)

    I do hope you can de-stress, so that you can really enjoy this wonderful opportunity - and that you'll be able to find the time to make your Unicorns more pretty - not that they need much of that! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have talked myself out of redoing the mane's till I take pictures and get other peoples opinion which is helping a little with the stress.

      I also realized when I though the mane's where to short I went back to my Unicorn post, I need to edit the pattern because I wrote it like it was on my short hand and its missing repeat rows in the middle!!

      Delete