Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Superman/Batman update

So I have managed to get the right wing of the Superman/Batman blanket done.

This project is so large that it takes up whole length of my kitchen floor.  That is not even fully spread out.

I think I will work the left wing a bit differently, I did this side all in tunisian going sideways off the edge of the body.  I am going to see if I can match a DC to my 2x2 tunisian stitch which is 2mm.

I can not wait for this to be finished as it is so large it literally is bunched up on the ground at me feet as I worked it.  Making the kittys and dogs think its their blanket for laying on, and if it isnt as fluffy as they want they 'dig' at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment