Thursday, May 26, 2016

Ravelry!

Crochet Creations by Sara Ravelry Shop

So I am in the process of setting up a Ravelry Shop, currently just the Boho Lily Spiral Vest is the only pattern.  I am working on moving all my older PDF patterns over and hopefully will be using it soley to host PDF's.

I am hoping this will make it easier for everyone to access the patterns, and any pay/donation patterns bought on ravelry will be able to instantly download there, so no more waiting for a response email from me!

I decided to do this when I realized blogger was having issues with the html donation links.  This was brought to my attention when someone was having issues with donating for the new BoHo Lily Spiral Vest Pattern.

To those of you who don't have a Ravelry account yet, it is worth it to make one.  There are literally thousands of free and pay patterns at your finger tips.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment