Saturday, May 21, 2016

BoHo Lily Spiral Vest [Pattern]

 Ok it is finally here!

You can now get your hands on the BoHo Lily Vest pattern!

This one has been a monster to write/rewrite and I couldnt have done it with out help from my pattern tester, Laura from YarnOverHookAndFibe.

This pattern is a donation only pattern.  I am charging $2.50 but if you love it feel free to tip over!

Click here to donate $2.50


Alternatively you can also buy it from my Ravelry page but keep in mind there are additional taxes/fees involved so the price will be slightly different over there.  
Extra thanks to Linda for getting me photos, and finding a model to show it off!

1 comment:

  1. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.. custom safety vest

    ReplyDelete