Monday, August 11, 2014

Birthday/Holiday Gifts!

I am getting started on making some birthday and holiday gifts I hope by starting early I can get them all finished.           
            
So far I have lined up 3 small/med~ish projects, and one med/large item.

I have an idea for a blanket for my Hubbs that I wanted to do for his birthday but I never got started on it with all the dragons and octojellys I was working on.  So maybe I can squeeze it in for christmas.        
         
Both my sister and my mom have birthdays right before the holidays and I am hoping to make them both things I think they will love.  My sisters gift is actylly on hook right now, but I havent pinned down what I will be making my mom yet.  I was thinking a scarf or hat but thats what I do every year.

How about you guys, anything on your hooks for the holidays yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment