Saturday, November 10, 2012

Gift spoilers for B-Days and Christmas

So these are some of the things I have been working on lately.  They are all gifts for family so family if you are looking act surprised when I give it to you!

v
v
v
v
v
v
v

***There be Spoilers ahead***

v
v
v
v
v


The ever unfinished Fab Four.  For my mom.  I super suck at wire bending but I did my best to make glasses, and now they all have noses.  Still on the list to finishing them mouths, belts, jacket buttons, and ties.  Still fighting with myself over if I should make interments or not, and if I do should i make just the guitars or do I then have to make Ringo a drum set?






























Here is what I am working on right now for my husband.  Any Doctor who fan's out there should know what this is with out an explanation, but for the non-whooviens I will explain.

There is this awesome British tv show called Doctor Who, its about a space and time traveling alien called simply called the Doctor, so you will offend hear people saying 'Doctor who?' when he is introduced.  One of his greatest enemy's are the Dalek's a race that the doctor at one point thought he killed off for the greater good of the universe.  This little crochet creation is going to be an old school version of the Dalek.  I still have a few rounds to go before I can stuff and put a bottom on him then work on his extremity's.  I think they will be the hardest parts to recreate.  He is going to be stuffed, but if the hubby likes him I might make an other  that he can use as a dice bag for all his gaming dice.











And last but by far not the leaset.  The project that gave me the MOST issues.  Probably because I was working on it while I had really bad vertigo.

The gift for my sister Christines birthday which is coming up on turkey day.  This is the project I had to keep unraveling because it just would NOT work up right.  I hope she loves it because it was one of the crochet items she had on her Pintrest list, and at that time I thought it would be the only thing I would be able to work up while the world was spinning around me *vertigo was bad*  I just cant believe how much trouble it gave me!! 















No comments:

Post a Comment