Sunday, January 22, 2017

New Tools!!

so I got some new crafting tools with my christmas gift cards.  I am very excited about this crochet hook I found at Hobby Lobby.
 It look like the hooks I covet from Furls Candy Shop, at just a faction of the price instead of paying $49 bucks I only spent $6 on this Yarnology Lux Hook.  I was a bit disapointed they only had sizes J(6mm)-Q (15mm) I would love a smaller size to work my amigurumi with but for now I will make due with this J hook.

My  other big purchase that I am giving a try is a sock loom, I caved in and got it because I found some gorgeous sock yarn that I want to get on my feet.  I know I don't show much knitting here, yes I know how to but it hurts my hands more then crochet does and using this loom is a good cheat heres to hoping it works out and I make a ton of socks!

Whats your most coveted tool?

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem with knitting - I am actually quite proficient in the craft, but it really does hurt my hands. I look forward to seeing the results of your experiments with the sock loom; this is something I would love to get my hands on!

    ReplyDelete