Friday, January 20, 2017

Baaa Baa conversion finished!

so I have finished my knit to crochet conversion of Bobble Sheep Pillow by Purl Soho.
I have not heard back from them about sharing my crochet conversion so I will  not be posting it, BUT I can tell you I worked the 'body'  in the round same stitch count as pattern. I did a repeating pattern of  Single Crochet, Double Crochet 4 stitch bobble leaving a stitch marker in the middle of the round.  To increase I alternated working a increase at the start/end every other row, and one at stitch marker in the middle  -- increase worked in SC ---  SC, Bobble, SC --- all into the same stitch.  

If any of you want to make a crochet version and get hung up trying to convert it yourself just give me a jingle and I will try to help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment