Friday, May 31, 2013

Want to win free yarn??

I always enter these 'Free yarn' contests when I see them and I thought I would share out the link.

I am not running this contest or in any way associated with it, I am just sharing the news.  LoveofKnitting.com is the site hosting the contest below is a link to the entry form.  You can enter once every day. Contest seems to only be open to the 50 US states and Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec).  Gook luck!
Enter to win free yarn for life here!!

Win Free Yarn for Life

1 Grand Prize Winner will receive Free Yarn for 20 years

2 2nd Place Prize Winners will receive Free Yarn for 1 year

50 3rd Place Prize Winners will receive a subscription to the magazine of their choice:  Love of Knitting or Love of Crochet

No comments:

Post a Comment