Friday, August 26, 2016

Its been a while....

Sorry I have been slacking a bit on the updates.  Mostly I have been working on smaller versions of the BoHo Lily Spiral Vest, between dealing with real life issues and trying to get outside more and be more active.

Here is the first thing I have picked up to hook that is not a BLSV.  I am semi free forming a holder for my water as this bottle does not contain a handle or easy to carry when damp.  So I just decided to whip up a chain loop holder.  I am thinking I will add a long strap so I can sling it over a shoulder.

How I did it?  My bottle is 2 inches wide, so I started off with a G hook and made a chain 6 ring which was 1/2 inch wide.
Then worked 6 (ch 3, sc) into the ring.
Next to give it a bit of stretch so I could use it for multipul bottles and not just this tall skinny one, I did 6 (ch 4, sc) around working into each chain sections from previous rows.

I am continouing the ch 4, sc each row now till I get the length I want then I will cap it off with a row of sc.  If I do a long strap I might work it in DC.
BTW I am down 29 pounds since the end of May!!!  So my slacking here wasnt all going to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment