Monday, July 4, 2016

Yes an other one...

First and formost thanks to Beth for being my model again!

I finished this cute smaller version of my BoHo Lily Spiral Vest in Red Heart Unforgettable Dragonfly.  Doing the small version only ate up 3 skeins (technically 2 1/3),  I used a H hook, and omitted a few rows after the arm section, plus did the alternate smaller edging provided in the end notes section of the pattern.

Pictures where taken when it was litterly just off my hook, I had not even got to tuck in the tails because I did not bring my full crochet box to gaming last night just yarn and a hook.  I am really enjoing making these in the 'smaller' verson.  I need to get around to blocking both is one and the gray one I finished a while back, as bueatiful as I know they will turn out setting them up and pining them and steaming them is a dreaded task.  I think I dislike blocking more then I dislike weaving in tails.

No comments:

Post a Comment