Wednesday, February 10, 2016

New Mitts? Yes please...

So I have been making a ton of my 'lacy fingerless mitts' lately.  I wanted to try something a little different.

I decided to make a pair of  LFM in a chevron style and this is my first attempt result for a toddler size.

I do love how the chevron looks in this yarn but I will have to wait till I can find a tiny arm willing to show them off for me to see if the lace section works the way I want it to.  If they look the way I want I might even work up a pattern for an adult sized pair.

I do have a pattern written and que'd up in word I just need to polish it up and get some better photos.

I might go a bit mitt crazy because I have a few ideas that I think would look super cute in this style, thinking a pair of broomstick lacy mitts next.

No comments:

Post a Comment