Tuesday, April 10, 2018

EEW

 So I have been playing with my EEW mini.  I spun about 0.5oz on the bobbin.  I think my single is far more constant then when I use my Ladybug, or it could just be I have more skill from working with the wheel so adapting to the electric wheel was not as hard.  
My only complaints are the tension, it is not adjustable so I have to crank the speed up to get it to take up, and the power cable is super short had to order a extension cable so I dont have to sit on the floor next to an outlet to spin. 
This fiber had alot of small specs of other fiber randomly through out it that where felted creating some slubs that I think will even out if I ply this up.  I still have 1.5oz of this fiber left to spin.  I am spinning from batts which is also new for me.
I also show a photo of the single with a halls cough drop (normaly people use a small coin but I use whats handy) for size.

No comments:

Post a Comment