Saturday, October 10, 2015

The Final 51 (photo heavy)

Here are the photos of the final 51 pieces of amigurumi that will be shipping off to RESOBOX as soon as they send me my consignment number.

Not all the ami's where photographed as I had a few repeats.  We opted to just photograph on 'set' of each type since they where exactly the same.

 I made a lot of the sweets, strawberry's, cookies, donuts, cupcakes this year.  I also did quiet a few of my mini octos which killed my hand so I hope if they find new homes there new parents love them.

You can see some new patterns I worked on mixed in here (mostly the sweets), and only one item that was from a pattern I did not write, the African Flower Hippo.

I have to give a big shout out to my photographer -Photos by Linda.  They look so much better then me shooting them on my phone!































No comments:

Post a Comment