Monday, May 5, 2014

TURTLES!

I have now worked threw my Chibi turtle pattern 4 times, and sent it out to 6 volunteers testers over on r/crochet so once I get the feed back, on the first draft of the pattern I can make adjustments and start my next turtle that will be photographed semi step by step.  I will try to provide alot of photo support for the areas where I do something that is not a typical step done in crochet, and I know I will do a step by step of the back shell as it might be the most complex part for a beginner. 

It will also have to wait till I get my laptop back from dell.  So I can do my formatting adding in all the photos and finishing edits to create the pdf file for downloading.

So I will leave you with these two shots of the guys, Mikey, Leo, Raf, and Donny.  Now rember this is a patter for Chibi Turtles, and not Ninja Turtles.  You can accessorize them how ever you like o.- (ie use the bonus patters provided with the Chibi turtle patter ((super hero mask, and belt)) to create what ever you want.)





No comments:

Post a Comment