Saturday, February 20, 2016

Charting a pattern with out the yarn...

So I do not have 2000 yards of yarn right now to throw at this project, which makes it a bit difficult to write the pattern I have had the idea for ever since making the Boho Vest for my Mom's birthday that was a pain in the butt.

I am charting out a pattern I am only a few rows in but more then 20 hours of work into this chart to make it work.
 
So here is a peek at the start of my circle vest/jacked to be named later.

There are things I may tweak once I get a hook into it.  Like how the rounds are joined, places I have a 'chain, sc into top of stitch, start row' and I might change that up.  Some places I end with a DC or TRBL to finish off a chain space on the row and that might need to be adjusted as well.      
My V and chain row may also need some work, on paper it looks like it should work, but it might come out way to small and curl in or way to loose and be wavy.  Heck I might have to add a stitch into my large cluster row, which will throw off all the fallowing rows.

If anyone wants to test what I have and give me feed back I would love that!
I will try to work a row or more a week as I have the time, but I don't want to get to far with out feed back or testing it myself encase I need to make corrections which would require all fallowing rows to be adjusted as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment