Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Yarn!!

WOW so my order from Dizzy Sheep shipped super fast!

I placed the order on 3/30 with free shipping and its only been two days I am super impressed.  I also love the touch of whimsy in the shipping package.

I also like the personal touch of a hand written note on the package, and on the order slip.

They also bagged the yarn, and tied it off with a cute ribbon to boot. Its the little things like this that made me want to share my experience.  I will defiantly be shopping with them again. 

Thank you Dizzy Sheep I will have a happy yarn day.  Now I can get back to working on my Butterfly Cover up.

Well once I can turn the hanks into ball's, one of the times I wish I had a swift but I rarely buy yarn in the hank (unless the shop offers to ball it).



No comments:

Post a Comment